Care for Cancer
Compassion and support…these are the two things that clients coping with cancer tell us they need most. However, not just the care recipient needs help. Family members also need support and respite to maintain their health.
Our care managers and caregivers provide that consistent support by offering:
- Emotional support to get through the day as well as possible
- Taking care of the overwhelming daily tasks like errands and cooking
- Preparation of special diets and nutritious meals
- Transportation to frequent doctor’s appointments and treatments
- Sitting with clients through chemotherapy treatments
- Getting outdoors and visiting the park
- Indoor and outdoor exercise assistance when possible
- Respite for a spouse that needs periodic breaks from care
We’re here to help, so please give us a call any time.